Thursday, July 28, 2011

anitawritesforyou

Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Yesterday I set up my new blog, purchased a domain name and set up my new "venture" into freelance writing with it. Here is the info:

my blog is:

http://anitawritesforyou.blogspot.com

my new email is anita@anitawrites.net

I have other steps I need to take before getting into the thick of it and actually writing about details from our trip to Silver City--and other items of interest such as last night's 7 course "chef's menu" meal at Hacienda del Sol in honor of our son's 29th birthday. Mark took pics and I hope to include them in my write-up.

As I go along I hope to be looping readers back and forth with my blogs, but that's down the road a piece (as is a new website for anitawrites.net--first, I need to generate income before I invest more into my venture).

But I am branching out and growing.

No comments: