Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tucson Botanical Gardens: BrightSpot Extradordinary

I am a member of TBG and go there at least once a month and take photos on my cellphone camera.  Since my previous visit last month, I was surprised (TBG always surprises me which is one of its joys) to see the pomegranate leaves golden against the garnet red fruit. 

 
Walking through the Butterfly Garden, I gazed at a monarch flitting for minutes around the flowers, aligting, then fluttering again until it found its perfect spot and rested.  Can you find the butterfly?
 
 
As I wind my way out, I always stop in the Mexican Garden where, today, I could make a milagro in honor of my mother and her parents.  Here's a simple shot where my finger demonstrates that I am not the semi-pro my hubby is in taking pictures!
 
 
Finally, no trip would be complete without celebrating the child within each of us and who could better bring out a smile than a happy scarecrow?
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: