Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baseball Man

A few weeks ago, we went to Bookman's on Speedway which is a new and used sports equipment store.  I wrote about it and featured a few "brightspots" photos on www.anitawrites.blogspot.com .

But today, I am only sharing the Baseball man photo.  I have written earlier about my love for baseball and how it connects me to good memories with my dad as a White Sox fan.  I  also like that I can always learn something new about the sport. This week is was about "walkoff wins" and I revel in the new energy demonstrated by the Diamondbacks.

What do you like about baseball?  Its grace, its slow speed which matches the ideal pace of summer, the green field, the "play ball" call out, the foods you can eat at a game, the song "Take me out to the Ball Game"?  Think about why it's the all-American sport....

No comments: