Sunday, February 2, 2014

Winding down?

Still haven't transferred many photos, and I feel my need to do this blog which may be winding down.  It will be four years this April that I broke my ankle and this blog began.

Mostly, I have healed and with periodic Proactive PT visits, daily warm-ups and stretches. I am doing pretty well with walking, swimming, and the occasional bicycle ride.

My thoughts today, also, are about a neighbor who unexpectedly died on Friday.  So much in life is beyond our control and I find myself learning, every day, that I need to let go of one more thing....

Whether or not that includes letting go of this blog, time will tell, but just for today, I let go of the need to finish everything I begin.  What about you--what are you willing to let go of today?

And here's one of the few photos, I can share:

This is from 10 days ago--me with our new Subaru Sport 2014 and our terrific salesman, Beau, from Tucson Subaru.  The dozen red roses are from him and they lasted with lovely blooms until today.


No comments: