Sunday, July 8, 2012

Parrot tricks

We have a fun friend in Phoenix who has a parrot named Paulito.  She went to a Parrot Seminar recently and the main speaker was this young guy, famous, I guess on YouTube and some reality t.v. show.  Here's the link to a really cute video of him doing twenty parrot tricks in two minutes.  You will also find links to other parrot videos if you want to take the time to laugh a little.

I need more laughter in my life, so that's why I am posting this today---hoping the parrot tricks bring you some chuckles, too.

http://www.parrotwizard.com/seminar/

1 comment:

Prettypics123 said...

That young man had to have a great deal of patience and smarts to train the parrot. I was impressed although generally I am against taking exotic birds as pets. Thanks for sharing that Anita.