Sunday, August 25, 2013

Keep Calm

It's been a bit of a slog this week since I came down with a respiratory virus and, besides the sneezing, stuffy nose and lingering cough, had absolutely no "zip" in my step or brain.  I notice that when I am not feeling up to par, one of the first things to go is my creativity; the second, is patience.  So I tend to just hunker down and watch t.v. and do the basics such as take care of Charlie A. Gray, water my outside plants and do laundry.

I did start reconnecting with friends toward the end of the week and found a bundle of three mini-journals I bought at B&N a few weeks ago.  I shared two with friends and kept one; all have the theme of bicycles on the covers.  While waiting for one to meet up with me yesterday, Mark took a photo of the journal cover I was giving to her.  As I began my day today, I decided its message is appropriate for me to keep in mind as I move through my day, week, life.  Maybe it will help you, too:).




No comments: