Wednesday, July 7, 2010

next direction?

While I was sitting in the Tattered Cover Bookstore in Denver (this would be my place called "Heaven"), I saw a large magazine, Art Journal, and brought it over to the well-worn purple couch where I was sitting (legs up for ankle-care). I have googled the journal when I returned from Denver (www.stampington.com and found this link also: http://daisyyellow.squarespace.com/abstract/art-journaling-101.html). While I am already a bit intimidated by the visuals, the last link actually gives me some tips on what to do as a beginning for an art journal and there is no logical reason, except fear of failure, that keeps me from trying this. Since I am looking for a different direction for my morning writing, this might be it.

Also, I think, for now, instead of closing out the blog, I will take a hiatus and just see what comes onto my path.

So, just in case there are any readers still out there, I am sharing these links and, if I want to add anything to this blog at a future time, I will; if I don't want to reopen it, I won't!

1 comment:

Prettypics123 said...

Good for you for gaining clarity about your direction! Cheers!