Wednesday, June 30, 2010

time to change

When I started this blog it was to keep track of my ankle recovery while also giving me something to do--something that felt productive while I was immobile. My mobility has increased. I am hopeful that soon I will be giving the boot to the boot.

Along the way, sometimes my postings turned inward, sometimes outward. For those outward postings that might deem worthy, I am going to try to develop them into 2-3 essays that might be publishable. The inward postings have sometimes brought me insight, actually, they have always brought me insight, but I also encountered unintended consequencies of the risk of honest and non-private reflection.

So, I think it is time for me switch gears, to learn from my successes and failures and to change from this blog to other ventures.

If, as a reader, you want to stay engaged with what comes next, send an email to acfonte@aol.com I will stay in touch with you as my writing progresses.
To those who have encouraged me, thank you. To those who have criticized me, thank you, also.

No comments: