Tuesday, June 22, 2010

short write

Well, I misunderstood my Dr B. and took the muscle relaxant last night but not the Advil. I thought it was an either/or deal not a both. Thus my spasms, tho milder, continued enough so I could only sleep on my right side which I can only do for a few hours at time. I woke early, had breakfast, felt "hung over", so took my Advil and went back to bed. I am still tired now, so, tonight I will take less of the medication (I didn't take a whole one last night, only 2/3, but I am very drug sensitive).

I figured out that, to go to a meeting this morning, I would wear the black mule shoe, take the other so that I could change out of the boot, into the shoe during the meeting. This allowed me to walk around a bit and keep the swelling down AND, most importantly right now, not trigger a muscle spasm. That seemed to work. Swimming last night helped but I noticed the tightening on my left side, particularly when I did the side stroke.

Since I am so tired, I think this is all I can do for today.

No comments: